under the ice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USANDMIKEY

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
going to do a little work for the city this afternoon in one of the water sanitation ponds. its clean water so the vis is usually good and now we have a couple inches of ice so it should be a an intresting time. ill try to get some pics while we are out.

going to do a little work for the city this afternoon in one of the water sanitation ponds. its clean water so the vis is usually good and now we have a couple inches of ice so it should be a an intresting time. ill try to get some pics while we are out.

I hope this isnt a facultation pond. If it is, I sure hope you have all of the proper gear and not just recreational scuba gear. Hope you have ICE diving experiance and take the proper precautions since your profile shows you only having less than 50 dives.

well the diving was a bust wasnt down 10 min and had a problem with my reg, still have to take it apart and see whats going on it was leaking air somewere . this is just an inlet pond just water thats pumped in from the river we were puting a filtration screen on the inlet pipe and had to shut down a couple valves, not sure why they decided to wait so long to get it done. im part of the dive team for the FD so we are equiped fot this type of diving and i am ice certifide and have been under a few times. need to update the ol profile.

Back
Top Bottom