Ultimate Dive Truck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just for the record, we got to go dive with the Scuba Duo because they are friends of my brother.

We had a great time diving with you guys and sharing the comforts/convenience of Ultimate Dive Trucks. It's always great to get a solid assessment from other highly experienced divers.
Looking forward to Diving with you guys again

I'd check out the new truck next time I'm in Bonaire, assuming the price isn't much more than a regular pickup truck, say $50 more for the week. I don't see the need to spend any more money than I have to when a regular rental truck can store my gear just fine.

My husband Eric and I are looking forward to helping make your next shore diving trip to Bonaire awesome by inviting you to consider Ultimate Dive Trucks as your next truck rental choice.

A little bit about us:
As PADI pro's, we love the 'anytime, anywhere' freedom that is available in Bonaire because of the abundance of shore diving. However, with some shoulder, back, ankle and knee surgeries in my husbands past, along with an obsessive need for absolute organization, the "island standard" rental truck left us both asking the question: "Is it possible that there may be a better way?"

This little question resulted in many sleepless nights, until the first Ultimate Dive Truck was created, and delivered to Bonaire July 5th, 2019.
Video Overview on our website: www.UltimateDiveTrucks.com

Our desire was to provide a higher quality shore diving rental option with numerous amenities to make shore diving easier, while also protecting your body and your gear.
Ultimate Dive Trucks is currently, approximately 25% more than the other Automatic Transmission pick ups on the island, while providing a significantly improved shore diving experience.

While we know that this is not the truck rental option for everyone......we wanted to make the Scubaboard community aware of the option, especially since we will only have 3 of these specialized rental trucks going into high season this year.

We welcome your comments and questions,

Stacy

Glad to see your offering and the video was interesting. Got a question. Since the electric pump for the sprayer to hose yourself off, etc..., runs off the truck battery, any idea how long a person can run the hose before there's a concerning depletion in battery strength?

I have no idea, so I'm just asking. For frame of reference, years ago in a presentation at Buddy Dive Resort, we were told of a customer who rented a camera and kept running low on battery day after day. Turns out after a dive they'd use the feature to view photos on the rear LCD and pass the thing around. Which, it turns out, uses up energy! You just never know what people are going to do...

Glad to see your offering and the video was interesting. Got a question. Since the electric pump for the sprayer to hose yourself off, etc..., runs off the truck battery, any idea how long a person can run the hose before there's a concerning depletion in battery strength?

I have no idea, so I'm just asking. For frame of reference, years ago in a presentation at Buddy Dive Resort, we were told of a customer who rented a camera and kept running low on battery day after day. Turns out after a dive they'd use the feature to view photos on the rear LCD and pass the thing around. Which, it turns out, uses up energy! You just never know what people are going to do...

Excellent question!
The pump uses very little electricity.
The truck will run out of water before the battery goes dead. if you run out of water the pump would continue to run, however, we have a shut off switch that when the door to that compartment is shut it will not allow it to continue to run.

I'm guessing it's your husband Eric who has this other thread going: Ultimate Dive Truck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom