Ultimate Dive Truck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can someone please comment on their experience renting these trucks? Are they worth the higher pricing? Did you find the features greatly improved your diving experience?

I really like the ability to lock small items up during the dive.

First timer to Bonaire this summer so trying to decide on the rental truck options.

Thank you!
We have been planning on renting this truck! The only thing stopping us is the payment in full, in advance. Its a huge risk unless you pay the additional price protection of $80.00. Its already pricey! This really puts it over the top. Still, we see all the nice features and really want that truck! I'm glad I read your post. Its got us second guessing. We didn't think about the size of the truck, parking and gasoline prices. Now we are very hesitant. Please let us know what you decide. We are first timers to Bonaire as well. We would love to hear your experience and what you end up doing for a rental.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom