UK events...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capital Hyperbarics sometimes host visits, but just because it is the winter it does not mean the chamber is not in use as they use it for non diving related therapy as well.

Jonathan

My logic was that we might be blown out for NDI UK dive trips during the winter months.. so I was thinking about something which could be guaranteed so far as possible. Plus give us a good reason to hit the pub afterwards. :wink:

Of course, the likes of Stoney etc will be open. But only the really dedicated want to dive in Dec-Mar, sea or inland.

I done just a few at that time of year....and I shiver just thinking about it.

Well... I'm off making bubbles for the day!:)

god man your british stiff upper lip and frozen nuts and all that ive been in 2 degres in a 7 mil wetsuit :eek:
i did buy a dry suit the next day:wink:

Anyone planning to go to the Birmingham Dive Show in October or the London Show next March?
If there are a few going, perhaps there could be a NDI UK pint or two involved. Shouldn't be too hard to arrange.

:wink:

Why does beer crop up again... maybe my doctors is right!

Ha Trust us UK Divers to mention the pub..............

:jester:
as always i will drink to that

Tara
AI BSAC
DM 624325

I'll be going to both probably, so meeting up will be a good idea.

Chris

Show drinking.. now that brings a picture to the mind..

That sound great Chris. I almost certainly won't be able to make the Brum Show... perhaps you could rustle those up that will be nearer the time and fix a day/time.

I do plan to make the LIDS in March, on the Saturday 1st (due to shifts) So all beer drinkers pencil the 1st March in your diaries.
:coke:

I'll certainly be at the Birmingham show. I assume it's at the NEC. Anyone got details?

The Birmingham Dive Show is on over the weekend of 13 - 14 October at the NEC.

I'm already commited that weekend. :(

At least the Selsey trip will come straight after the show. And will give those that make it to Brum an opportunity to try out all their bright new gadgets! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom