UK events...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaun once bubbled...
Anyone planning to go to the Birmingham Dive Show in October or the London Show next March?
If there are a few going, perhaps there could be a NDI UK pint or two involved. Shouldn't be too hard to arrange.

:wink:

Why does beer crop up again... maybe my doctors is right!

Hi

I'm planning to try and get to both - Will let you know closer to time

Ian

Just booked tickets and planning to go on the Sat.

If all goes to plan, will be newly OW qualified (PADI referral in Cyprus next week) so want to go see what kit is available.

I heard that some prices can be very good at the show. Anyone have any knowledge on this, been before, etc etc ???

Thanks

We have had some success in the past with bulk buying, several clubs have got to together and got quotes for an order. Stoney Cove dive shop has taken a great deal of Scottish money, and has given some of the best deals. (I been saving that £1 note since 1964.) Sometimes the best deals come in the last hours, the dealer doesn't want to pack it away and take it home. You have never seen anything like it as a jock and a taffey on a spending spree, the one hand wanting to buy but unable to overcome normal instinctive cultural characteristics of thrift and caution. :D

just came accross this site www.planadive.co.uk for those of you who havent found it yet its a very very usefull site bursting with all sorts of info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom