UK events...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be more than happy to give a slide presentation on some of the places I have been, though I don't have the location to do it. Have the slides, projector & screen etc, no place to do it!!

I suppose it also is a question of where everyone is, as if there are 6 people from Kent and 2 from Glasgow, Edinburgh would not the be the obvious choice! :) Kent would be!!!!

A lot of pubs have private rooms and the like, and we could hire one in a central location.....

Jim

Brilliant idea Jim. Always good to hear about other people's trips - good and bad.. so that we can miss the bad spots.. and plan to hit the good ones:wink:

I'm in Bournemouth and so ideally placed to book stuff in Poole, Swanage & Weymouth.

If anybody fancies a trip let me know

(Though not until after the 19th August as that's when my new drysuit arrives!)

Chris

the dive club im in train at our local pool and they have a lecture room that they hire out for £11 an hour
not as exciting as being in the pub but you can see the pub out the window :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom