U/W MP3 player - closeout deal from iRiver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just ordered mine today. i bought the ifp 700 version. im having a hard time finding new mp3 players to go with the housing though.

3 mp3 players in a 9 pound shipment

I was just looking at this housings the other day thinking about buying another one but realized that they didn't come with a player. I took a look on Ebay and found a couple listed there but only 3 or 4 so if you already have a housing and are looking for a player or are thinking of buying a housing and want to find a player that will fit it you better move fast before they're all gone.

got my 3 in the mail today with 1 of the mp3 players with it. all i could say when i opened up the first box is holy $#!%. that is a large housing. the headphones are even larger. i dont know when ill be able to try them out...but i cant wait

i put mine together and it took me forever to figure it out.

remember, you have to put the batteries in for it to work!

If at first you don't succeed, read the instructions. :D

Jorbar1551:
got my 3 in the mail today with 1 of the mp3 players with it. all i could say when i opened up the first box is holy $#!%. that is a large housing. the headphones are even larger. i dont know when ill be able to try them out...but i cant wait

So these are still available with the player?

I ordered one a while back with the player, but my understanding is the housing is available, but not the player.

If the player is still available, I'd like to order one more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom