TSD May 17-18 UW Cleanup at Lake Murray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok Can I get a moderator to change my heading to

"TSD May 17-18 UW Cleanup at Lake Murray?"

:rofl3: Showing your age with those little snippits. I guess I am too since I could understand what you were trying to say.

I have no idea what you're talking about. :14:

Sounds like a date for me! I'm dead cetain I won't be in Mexico then. Let me know what I can bring (I'll be lugging a video cam, hopefully to make a TSD video to post on the web).

Ok Can I get a moderator to change my heading to

"TSD May 17-18 UW Cleanup at Lake Murray?"

Done.

Only problem is....I can't go. :(

Thank you Ken. We will try another get together at CSSP for June 21 also. Just diving though.

OK so now we have the May 17-18 Lake Murray Cleanup set.

We need help organizing and stuff for people to be in charge of. Everything purchased and brought to the event should be recyclable or be of a recyclable content.

WHo will bring the following:

Recycle Bags/and or bins:
Grill
Cooler
Ice
Sodas
water
pot luck meals
Plastic wear
Garbage Bags for trash found underwater that can not be recycled

Are we actually going to get in the water? I thought this was one of those clubs where you just show up and drink...hic...

I can bring garbage bags and water. I suggest people bring their best camping flatware in lieu of plastic ware. No point in creating more trash than necessary. As for "pot luck" meals, I'm not sure special brownies are much of a balanced diet but I AM sure that little work will get done after ingesting them. I don't know myself. I heard from a friend.

This is a diving event, get in the water and clean up Murray!!!!!

Excellent idea! No plasticware, bring your own utensils !

ZZking -- Garbage Bags/case of water
DebraW -- case of water/case of sodas in an iced down cooler/assortment of bagged snacks
Cruiser -- 20 brats and buns (for Sunday)
YellowfinKunkfish -- trash bags, case of water, brownies, cookies, hamburger patties (50?), small grill, The Dragon's Lair, extra mesh bags for u/w trash collection
Illini_Fan -- brats and buns and chips for 20 people for Saturday
ftwdiver14 -- food and drinks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom