TSD May 17-18 UW Cleanup at Lake Murray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a great idea.. The 18th is my B-day, diving would be a great way to celebrate it.. I can bring some water/cokes/some beer.. Not sure what else cause im pretty limited in space with my car.

ZZking- Garbage Bags/case of water
DebraW- case of water/case of sodas in an iced down cooler/assortment of bagged snacks

Copy, add your name and what you will bring and paste into a new post.

Better yet, PM me what you want to bring and I'll add it to Debra's list, since I can go in and edit it. :)

I was looking for a dive in May and this one sounds like a date I can make. Pencil me in for that and let me know what you want me to bring.

Volunteer to bring hot dogs or bratwurst. You don't have to bring enough for 50 people but bring enough for like 10.

Thanks Scubatexan Ken for keeping the list.

Debraw--I can make it Sunday, not sure about Saturday. And I can bring some brats.

I've added a sticky to this thread for easier searching. I'll take it off when the event is over.

Are we targeting both days? I'm certainly in for Saturday at this point. ScubaTexan I'll PM you with what I can bring -- but I'm pretty open so if there is a glaring need, let me know.

Are we targeting both days? I'm certainly in for Saturday at this point. ScubaTexan I'll PM you with what I can bring -- but I'm pretty open so if there is a glaring need, let me know.

Just got you added -- thanks! :)

We are doing a Saturday and Sunday clean-up effort. Some people can participate on Sat and some on Sun.

I will be there. I may also bring a buddy if she doesn't have to work. I will bring some drinks and some grub, not sure yet what kind though. If there is anything else that is needed let me know.

Can someone let me know time and exactly where. I read Marietta Landing but I am not very familiar with Murray.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom