TS Fay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything that experiences Florida's west coast becomes geriatric, it's the nature of the beast.

Nice. Here is the way I heard about how the population in SWFL shifts:

When people get old, they move to St. Petersburg. When they get really old they move to Naples so they can be near Bonita Springs....where their parents live.

It finally just stopped raining in Palm Bay, but the roads are so flooded you just can't go anywhere! It's just amazing how the water is filling backyards, front yards, and major roads in Palm Bay!

For me this storm was like sitting on the pot thinking you're going to do a great dump and all ya do is pass gas.

Nice. Here is the way I heard about how the population in SWFL shifts:

When people get old, they move to St. Petersburg. When they get really old they move to Naples so they can be near Bonita Springs....where their parents live.

Not sure of the current demographics, but when I moved to Charlotte County 10 years ago, it had the highest median age of any Florida county.

All the rich old people move to Naples and Sarasota. The (much larger) middle class of elderly move here and take all the jobs high school kids normally take so they can supplement their social security and live in "RV" parks.

When I lived in Indiana we had windy, wet, gray, stormy days, except it was 25 degrees and the wet stuff was snow.... The entire state didnt shut down.

I know we gotta prepare for the worst, but I think local news/"Fear TV" drives people to hysteria. This isnt as silly as the storm that we shut down a few years ago where it never even rained, but it is close.

Good thing you got out of there then - eh? What a horrible place; windy, wet, gray, stormy AND 25 degrees?!?!? I would have left for hurricane country too!

Will someone give this storm some directions OUT of my area? We are still being deluged by rain, rain and more rain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom