TS Fay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe, Al and everybody else, good thoughts to you and stay safe.

My SCUBA rinse tub has over a foot of water in it. I emptied it Monday... so, it's all storm water... The street has over 2 feet of water in it by the clogged drain... as soon as the rain lets up, I'll go out there and unclog it, again!!!! All the leaves flow to the corner by my neighbor's house and clogs the drain...

I sure hope Lake Denton's water level went up some. The majority of the docks were on dry land before Fay. I'm curious to see what it's going to look like on Saturday.

Jenny... ScubaKat11 claims she's 5 ft tall... I haven't verified that, yet. But... she just joined the school's power lifting team. :11: She found the perfect car... a Nissan Altima with a power seat that goes up and down... so now, she doesn't need her overstuffed pillow to sit on in order to see over the steering wheel. :rofl3:

Al

A dive buddy of mine know the person in charge of disaster preparation at Shands Hospital here in Jax. Here's the info he passed along:

major improvement for jax area beach communities as of 8am and subject to change: at the beach we should be prepared for heavy wind (~40 mph) and rain between 6am and 11pm tomorrow but no mandatory evacuation order for the island. Power may go out but last time this happened it didn't. Maybe we'll dodge another one. Next update: this afternoon.

I think I am at the edge of the eye.

I think the eye of the storm is using Orlando as the pivot point... Last I read... the eye hit Melbourne Beach at 3AM, and it was over Rockledge at 9AM... I think we have a geriatric storm here... it's not moving too fast.

I think the eye of the storm is using Orlando as the pivot point... Last I read... the eye hit Melbourne Beach at 3AM, and it was over Rockledge at 9AM... I think we have a geriatric storm here... it's not moving too fast.

Anything that experiences Florida's west coast becomes geriatric, it's the nature of the beast.

Anything that experiences Florida's west coast becomes geriatric, it's the nature of the beast.

No kidding, if that storm hits a Morrisons on the west coast during the early bird I don't even want to think of how many children would grow up without grandparents. Not to mention the financial impact the loss of life would have on the BINGO industry over there.

More like a Onespeed storm! A lot blowing and not amounting to much! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom