Tropical Storm Durian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
means no fckin excuse not to finish my deliverables. *yawns*

Damn, you in delivery already?

J/K

rhadamantus:
well, at least they have generators there and Wi-fi!!!

to get that here in metro manila, i have to whoop a couple of thousand pesos for an overnight accommodation and a wifi connection w/o the luxury of an arm's length dive site. <sob!> :( and i miss my lazy home-made breakfast in PG. :(

oh oh oh kuya caloi, i know a group of divers booking a 4-dive package at el pinoy tom and saturday! :) crazy.

I guess Dennis, Cathy, Myra and I were crazies then when Milenyo struck last September:D

jonix:
durian shifted course? is this pakman's doing again? :rofl3:

Yes, it figured out I'm not going to the PI for diving... but oddly it's not chasing me up north to Taiwan...

Mike Veitch:
there are always lots of babies born 9 months after prolonged power outages...
:eyebrow:

Never a truer word was spoken... :wink:

Still got internet, but Mags, I don't think there's gonna be any boats until way late tomorrow, or after that....

even windier now...

@matt, is it true roofs are being blown away? thats the text i got from my instructor. i think he was just ****tin' me.

but that would really be horrible!

yes, im still in metro manila. in fact the weather here is pretty good. no sun but no rain either. and u get that cold wind thats not too chilly, very comforting, makes you want to lie in ur bed the entire time with lavender scents on ur sheets and pillows. (which seems not to appeal to me quite strongly since though i am lying in my bed, i am staring at my notebook :) )

its now just a typhoon so its losing its strength but yes its currently ransacking batangas and mindoro right now.

nothin on tv? strange...

feelin for those down south at the moment...

Maggie... erm, i don't really lie in bed with lavender so not sure what yer talking about...

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom