Tropical Storm Durian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, at least they have generators there and Wi-fi!!!

to get that here in metro manila, i have to whoop a couple of thousand pesos for an overnight accommodation and a wifi connection w/o the luxury of an arm's length dive site. <sob!> :( and i miss my lazy home-made breakfast in PG. :(

oh oh oh kuya caloi, i know a group of divers booking a 4-dive package at el pinoy tom and saturday! :) crazy.

rhadamantus:
damnit. what else is there to do if the power is off?

@matt, would you know if there are boats to crossing over to sabang tomorrow?
maggie.. in case you didn 't know...

there are always lots of babies born 9 months after prolonged power outages...

:eyebrow:

durian shifted course?

http://newsinfo.inq7.net/breakingnews/metroregions/view_article.php?article_id=35575

tc_0627.png

is this pakman's doing again? :rofl3:

soooooooooo

not so immaculate eh?

i guess we know what maggie will do when the lights go out... i'd help out but.... flights are cancelled...

:wink:

eeeek... what would you do? take pictures as i wait for some "supposedly" body mass of air to complete the act?

lol. i should sleep. good news that that nasty fruit is skipping the metropolis. bad news is that it means no fckin excuse not to finish my deliverables. *yawns*

good night, folks. :)

Hang on in there guys... guess there won't be an international buffet at Toko tomorrow night.. :(
Man those fruits can be furious..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom