Tropical Storm Durian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsk tsk Myra's home province, Marinduque Island (next to Mindoro) was bowled over by the storm. Still without power (province wide) and help is still not forthcoming cuz of rough seas separating Luzon and the island. No communications with her relatives since yesterday.

clgsamson:
tsk tsk Myra's home province, Marinduque Island (next to Mindoro) was bowled over by the storm. Still without power (province wide) and help is still not forthcoming cuz of rough seas separating Luzon and the island. No communications with her relatives since yesterday.
damn, that sucks...

i hope all is well

clgsamson:
wow.... any news?

Jag

don't know yet but the last report was the island was hit real bad. Just hoping for the best. The headline in one newspaper is not comforting...it sez "Send body bags!"

Unlike me, I know (I'm normally a heartless, insensitive arse) but my thoughts are with those who suffered.

:sad:

crap, hope you guys are OK...sorry I've not checked in lately - had to fly out to parents as my dad had a mini-stroke while I was in Anilao. All is good here but my prayers are with anyone affected by the storm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom