Tropical Disturbance Moving Toward Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From everything I'm seeing it looks like it's going to be raining really hard on Sunday and Monday and pretty much the usual amount on Tuesday so I'm not seeing any reason to change my plans. I didn't book any dives yet anyway. This time we will bring two umbrellas instead of just one. :)

From everything I'm seeing it looks like it's going to be raining really hard on Sunday and Monday and pretty much the usual amount on Tuesday so I'm not seeing any reason to change my plans. I didn't book any dives yet anyway. This time we will bring two umbrellas instead of just one. :)
I like your attitude! Just GO! Enjoy whatever time you can either under the surface or at the local tequilaria :)

Spend a night in Playa and have a great time in a different atmosphere. There are some REALLY good restaurants there

Spend a night in Playa and have a great time in a different atmosphere. There are some REALLY good restaurants there

If things are bad enough for the ferry to not be crossing, we just might. It doesn't seem likely though, at least not on Tuesday.

Got any restaurant recommendations? I've only eaten at a couple of places there. One was Los Fabulosos on Calle 10 N and they had very good tacos al pastor.

If things are bad enough for the ferry to not be crossing, we just might. It doesn't seem likely though, at least not on Tuesday.

Got any restaurant recommendations? I've only eaten at a couple of places there. One was Los Fabulosos on Calle 10 N and they had very good tacos al pastor.
Go dive a couple of cenotes. The Pit is pretty cool, as is Dos Ojos.

If you like Italian, Don Chendo has awesome Chicago deep dish and good pasta. Cheesters is good too, and cheap.

Go dive a couple of cenotes. The Pit is pretty cool, as is Dos Ojos.

If you like Italian, Don Chendo has awesome Chicago deep dish and good pasta. Cheesters is good too, and cheap.

We figure sooner or later we'll end up in the cenotes, and probably due to weather. This might just be that time.

Bizarre.... Orbitz sent me email early this morning that my flights were cancelled.... even got a refund issued. Totally confused.

At least they refunded you! That's a plus! Sorry your trip was messed up!

Monday looks like it could be a blow out from wind

Back
Top Bottom