Tropical Disturbance Moving Toward Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bizarre.... Orbitz sent me email early this morning that my flights were cancelled.... even got a refund issued. Totally confused.
Looks like Mesa was 3 hrs and 35 minutes late out of BTR so you would not have made your connection in IAH. Whats interesting was that flight stats show an early departure and a taxi time of 3 Hrs and 29 minutes
upload_2018-10-6_13-5-33.png

Looks like Mesa was 3 hrs and 35 minutes late out of BTR so you would not have made your connection in IAH. Whats interesting was that flight stats show an early departure and a taxi time of 3 Hrs and 29 minutes
View attachment 483110

Well, either way.....made my weather decisions moot. Candidly, I was more concerned about post trip storm development that may have gotten in the way of me getting home timely. I will reschedule toward end of the month

I keep watching the satellite and it looks like the "system" is dying.

I keep watching the satellite and it looks like the "system" is dying.
Wanna bet:daydream:

At best, the island will experience high winds and torrential rainfall the next few days.

Either way.... given the option between likelihood of rain and likelihood of sun, I choose likelihood of sun. Even my dive op told me he thinks port closure is gonna be 50-50 and the smart move is to just reschedule for a couple weeks.

So the real story here is: why was Kicker1866 kicked off the flight? Was anyone else on the flight cancelled?
I assume he was connecting through IAH and wouldn't have made it due to his first flight?

Back
Top Bottom