Triangle Wrecks - June 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get it.

[in her best gangster voice: ]

Jason, if you really want your rock boots to be safe you should reconsider the camping thing, if you know what I mean. I would hate to see something "accidentally" happen to them. They are in fact the innocent bystanders in this you know.

[/gangster voice] :D

Mrs.Prages:
I get it.

Jason, if you really want your rock boots to be safe you should reconsider the camping thing, if you know what I mean. I would hate to see something "accidentally" happen to them. They are in fact the innocent bystanders in this you know.

Bravo! I think he's scared now!!!

Mrs.Prages:
I get it.

:lol3:

Not my rock boots!! :scared:

Jason

Jason B:
:lol3:

Not my rock boots!! :scared:

Jason

Yeah! It looks like Jason will be camping out with us. :bang: (i thought you'd like this smilie)

I called the campsite today, finally reserved my nights, and they said the office is open until 9p.m. for check-in. If you get there after 9 you can go ahead and set up but check-in in the morning. Just in case anyone else will be arriving a little late like me.

Also, what are the rest of you doing for tanks? I'm bringing mine but I know I'll need a fill if we dive again on Sunday. Who is diving Sunday with me?

suthnbelle:
Yeah! It looks like Jason will be camping out with us. :bang: (i thought you'd like this smilie)

I called the campsite today, finally reserved my nights, and they said the office is open until 9p.m. for check-in. If you get there after 9 you can go ahead and set up but check-in in the morning. Just in case anyone else will be arriving a little late like me.

Also, what are the rest of you doing for tanks? I'm bringing mine but I know I'll need a fill if we dive again on Sunday. Who is diving Sunday with me?
Mel,
I'm bringing as well and plan to do a Sunday dive. Of course, I'll take into consideration Marci's and Paula's thoughts on this since we're riding together.

As for Jason tenting, yeah! Just one question tho... Jason you don't snore do you? lol

suthnbelle:

I was wondering about the tanks too, I can't decide if I want to rent them from Gypsys and haul them to the beach or wait until I get there.

I'll probably be diving Sunday if someone else is too.

i called obx & reserved some.

Kriterian:
I was wondering about the tanks too, I can't decide if I want to rent them from Gypsys and haul them to the beach or wait until I get there.

I'll probably be diving Sunday if someone else is too.

Last I called tank hire was pretty expensive at OBX - something like $10/tank. Might be worth getting them from your LDS.

DrSteve:
Last I called tank hire was pretty expensive at OBX - something like $10/tank. Might be worth getting them from your LDS.

Yeesh, maybe it's time to look into getting that tank/air fill special from Gypsy's. I think it was 120.00 for an AL 80 that included a free air-fill card good for 50 uses.

Kriterian:
Yeesh, maybe it's time to look into getting that tank/air fill special from Gypsy's. I think it was 120.00 for an AL 80 that included a free air-fill card good for 50 uses.
That's a good deal! I've never paid less than 2.50 for a fill...usually it is more in the 3-4 region.

Back
Top Bottom