Triangle Wrecks - June 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, Hubbie has a gig that weekend, but I am finding it very hard to pass up the ocean, so I think I will be going it alone to Nags Head.

Does anyone know of a campground close to that area?

Mrs.P

Jason, I just PMed Paula about the camping idea. I think we should camp over at the hostel unless anyone knows of another campground nearby.

Lil' Irish Temper:
Can I come, I'll just crash on Jason's couch :D

We're going to talk Jason into camping, right Jason? You know you can't just go on home after the dives.

So, are you going to dive with us Lil' Irish?

Yay! Camping and diving in the ocean. How can a girl go wrong!

suthnbelle:
We're going to talk Jason into camping, right Jason? You know you can't just go on home after the dives.

So, are you going to dive with us Lil' Irish?

I'll have to take a raincheck, but I will someday.
I just got a new set of Doubles and I have to get those figured out in my little pond, then I'll come screw up the viz for you :D

For the people that live close to here or know the area. Who should I call to reerve a couple of tanks for this trip?

Thanks in Advance

Paula

Mrs.Prages:
For the people that live close to here or know the area. Who should I call to reerve a couple of tanks for this trip?
The Outer Banks Dive Center is in Nags Head. You might want to try them, http://www.obxdive.com

A word of advice...the surface swim out to the wrecks is not an easy one. Make sure you are prepared for a 100+ yard swim and for some crashing waves. Always keep your reg in your mouth and your octo shielded when you enter, the sand gets everywhere and if you get knocked over it only takes 1 grain of sand to get a massive free flow (I found out last year). Having said that I hope you guys get some good conditions I have dove the wrecks once, but tried 4 times! Shame I'll be out of town that weekend :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom