Torch and camera mounted on mask at once?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that's big. What does it do a little one doesn't?
1668618263722.png

1668618350585.png

1668618504163.png

1668618564096.png

1668618615328.png

You could mount that on your head provided you do some weight training on your neck muscles :)
That'd make it really difficult to operate the controls.

So do your dive buddies also go fin-less, or just you? Do they slow down so you can keep up?

View attachment 753751

That'd make it really difficult to operate the controls.
What resolution do you get? And can't you get a video camera to just film all the time and take a snapshot when you get home?
So do your dive buddies also go fin-less, or just you? Do they slow down so you can keep up?
I go pretty much the same speed. My arms make up for the fins. You might say I use more air exerting my arms, but I'm exerting my legs less.

What resolution do you get?
24MP

And can't you get a video camera to just film all the time and take a snapshot when you get home?
No, because to match the prompt intensity of light emitted by a pair of strobes using a continuous light, I would need a lighting rig the size of a small submarine.

24MP

No, because to match the prompt intensity of light emitted by a pair of strobes using a continuous light, I would need a lighting rig the size of a small submarine.
24! Nice. I guess you're more a photography nut than me. I used to be one, I had this stuff (not for underwater!)

150-600-2560-1440.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom