Torch and camera mounted on mask at once?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mainly the hassle of wearing loads of unnecessary stuff, and the camera was a tenner. Amazing how people shout troll when they can't handle being wrong. Easier to walk on land without fins, easier to damage coral etc with fins, feels nicer with bare feet, camera and torch on the mask means 2 less things to carry.

I REALLY want to see a video of you during a dive.
I know it won't happen, but it would be hilarious to see someone spaz around trying to swim underwater without fins and at the same time keeping his head steady enough to not produce the worst video filmed in existence.

Find me a dive site as good as this in Scotland and I'll go film it. Hodge Close Quarry - Extreme Location Diving In The UK - DeeperBlue.com

Why on earth isn't your head steady? Why would your head bob about? It stays still with the rest of your body, and also tends to move where you look, which is precisely where you want the torch and camera to aim.
As I said above, fins only give you a 30% speed increase, not worth it.

Well it does tend to be easier to do that sort of thing in the nude. Although I've heard of some weird folk who actually sleep in clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom