Torch and camera mounted on mask at once?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find me a dive site as good as this in Scotland and I'll go film it. Hodge Close Quarry - Extreme Location Diving In The UK - DeeperBlue.com

Why on earth isn't your head steady? Why would your head bob about? It stays still with the rest of your body, and also tends to move where you look, which is precisely where you want the torch and camera to aim.
As I said above, fins only give you a 30% speed increase, not worth it.
Please share a sample of your videos with us all. We'd love to appreciate your work.

Please share a sample of your videos with us all. We'd love to appreciate your work.
Didn't I just ask for a decent dive site? One worth photographing? I might just go to the one in England, it's not too far.
As if there was any other way to make your mask more uncomfortable,, this is a :bullseye:
Masks aren't uncomfortable for me. And a torch and camera aren't exactly heavy underwater.

WTF? Is that a professional movie camera for box office hits? They make things lighter now with electronics. So do you wind yours up?
1668617431317.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom