Torch and camera mounted on mask at once?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already showed you, in post 9. I had to find those myself, since nobody in here was bright enough to do so.

No such thing as a troll. As I've explained before, it's just someone you can't handle the opinion of. It's quite funny actually when people call me a troll because they don't like or understand what I say. My IQ is 145, I'm cleverer than almost every person I meet, I scoff at all of you.

Not many friends then.

We gave you the advice and the reasoning behind it. You clearly have very little diving experience. You’ve chosen to ignore the advice based upon your opinions not experience.

You are engaging people here in a very troll-like manner with contrary and perverse rhetoric. Hardly a way to interact with a community of subject matter enthusiasts.

One of the best aspects of diving is it is a great leveller. You need to develop your skills in order to get the most from your diving and the fastest way is to interact with more experienced people. Neptune abhors a knobber.

POV Warrior......

It's blindingly obvious your head moves less than your hand.
Interesting position.

Your eyes and brain work in unison with your head and other senses to give the impression of not moving. Think of it as natural image stabilisation.

I don’t use fins. I like to use as little equipment as possible.
My IQ is 145, I'm cleverer than almost every person I meet, I scoff at all of you.
You truly are full of…smartness. :) Are you willing to share what gear you deem essential for your avant-garde approach to diving and what you believe to be frivolous? I’m a mouth breathing halfwit, so please type slowly.
CF388BCA-B16F-4CBD-8F08-FC9FC5784047.jpeg

Not many friends then.
A friend can be stupider than me.

We gave you the advice and the reasoning behind it. You clearly have very little diving experience. You’ve chosen to ignore the advice based upon your opinions not experience.

I do not obviously have anything of the sort. And I base everything on experience.

You are engaging people here in a very troll-like manner with contrary and perverse rhetoric. Hardly a way to interact with a community of subject matter enthusiasts.

No such thing as a troll.

One of the best aspects of diving is it is a great leveller. You need to develop your skills in order to get the most from your diving and the fastest way is to interact with more experienced people. Neptune abhors a knobber.
Not much skill to diving, learned it all from Google.

POV Warrior......
Yes, I have a Pre Owned Vehicle.
Where is ASD when you need him?
Autism Spectrum Disorder?
Interesting position.

Your eyes and brain work in unison with your head and other senses to give the impression of not moving. Think of it as natural image stabilisation.
Just watch someone else as they walk down the street. Does their head wobble like it's on a spring?
You truly are full of…smartness. :) Are you willing to share what gear you deem essential for your avant-garde approach to diving and what you believe to be frivolous?

You need a tank, a 1st stage, a second stage, a mask, and a depth computer on your wrist. That's it.

A torch is handy depending where you're diving.

I’m a mouth breathing halfwit, so please type slowly.
View attachment 754376
Now that's actually a good idea.
No, because I still use my both hands to place the camera’s view finder onto my eye, duh!
I've never seen anyone take a photo with two hands. Must be a damn heavy camera you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom