Torch and camera mounted on mask at once?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF does that expression mean?
Stupid iPhone spell checker. Not “next”, it’s supposed to be “neck”. He had to stand still to avoid screwing up the shot. It’s a lot easier to shot by having the GoPro on a rig where you can hold it with both hands.

We are rarely that lucky.
:-O You wish bad things on another person? I thought you lot were all health and softy?
Stupid iPhone
You could have stopped writing there. Why buy that overpriced incompatible sshit? They won't even bluetooth to anyone else.

Ah, a Texan. My friend says Texans are funny on ski slopes.

spell checker. Not “next”, it’s supposed to be “neck”.

And paint instead of pain.

He had to stand still to avoid screwing up the shot. It’s a lot easier to shot by having the GoPro on a rig where you can hold it with both hands.
See when you hold a regular camera up to your face to look through the viewfinder? Does your head wobble about then and screw up the shot?

Try putting a glass on your head, and hold another in you hand. Go for a walk and see which one spills first.

But if you like to dive naked and finless, why not wear a camera and some lights on your head?

Try putting a glass on your head, and hold another in you hand. Go for a walk and see which one spills first.

If the glass was strapped to my head and couldn't slip off, the same. Or actually, if I wasn't watching the glass in my hand, that one would spill. Ever carried a bowl of soup without watching it? It won't stay horizontal.

But if you like to dive naked and finless, why not wear a camera and some lights on your head?
Uh what? That's what I do, that was the whole point of the post, to ask for how to attach both.

:-O You wish bad things on another person? I thought you lot were all health and softy?

You could have stopped writing there. Why buy that overpriced incompatible sshit? They won't even bluetooth to anyone else.

Ah, a Texan. My friend says Texans are funny on ski slopes.

And paint instead of pain.

See when you hold a regular camera up to your face to look through the viewfinder? Does your head wobble about then and screw up the shot?
You still hold it with both hands and you don’t need to look at view finder any more. That’s an old technology. I take advantage of the display right at the back of my GoPro. Get yourself a new GoPro with display on both sides (front & back) in case you need to do selfie.

Obviously using a camera with a handheld tray or tripod will produce the best videos. I found this comparison of various mounting techniques. I wouldn't use any of them, but YMMV.

Reactions: Dan
.That's what I do, that was the whole point of the post, to ask for how to attach both.

Do teach us how to mount a GoPro and a torch on your mask. You obviously know as nothing the experienced divers on here has made a jot of difference to your opinions.

Excellent trolling skills though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom