Torch and camera mounted on mask at once?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do this a lot from my GoPro. So the picture below is crap?

Yes. Please delete this image immediately. :) Oh, here’s some more crap.

2936EB6D-23ED-453D-BF98-D4FA4766970E.jpeg

91B985D4-BFB1-4811-B998-D64C609C7EF2.jpeg

I think the assertion that all head mounted video is horrible - is not true in all situations.

How about a screen grab from a head mounted gopro, with no lights, no filter at a depth of over 100 feet and not in 4 k either. Seems OK to me, but my eyes are not that great and I am color blind.

turtle 2 aa.jpg

or this one cropped even more..

turtle 2  zoom.jpg

This is just silly. The OP asked a straightforward question. If someone can give him a straightforward answer he might go away.
Probably Scuba Eye Doc or whatever his name was…IdocSteve?

Is that like the "theory" of gravity? We call it a theory, but we know it is something more than "just" a theory.
Newton’s Law of Gravity is a well supported observation. Einstein's General Relativity is a very successful theory which provides an explanation of why Newton’s Law works. Unfortunately, it isn’t compatible with another very successful theory, quantum mechanics, so one or both will eventually need to be modified or extended.

Newton’s Law of Gravity is a well supported observation. Einstein's General Relativity is a very successful theory which provides an explanation of why Newton’s Law works. Unfortunately, it isn’t compatible with another very successful theory, quantum mechanics, so one or both will eventually need to be modified or extended.
…or unified!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom