Topside trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I vote for Oakwood Plaza on Sheridan, if that counts, but we'll meet you guys anywhere. I just don't want to be out too late, as I'm diving in the morning! ;-)

See you guys tomorrow,
Grier

It just so happens that the ONLY theater in Broward that is playing the movie is
Muvico Paradise 24 Theater

15601 Sheridan Street
Davie, FL 33331 (Map)
12:30pm | 1:10pm | 2:40pm | 3:20pm | 4:50pm | 5:30pm | 7:05pm | 7:40pm | 9:20pm | 9:50pm | 11:40pm

It would have to be the 9:20 or 9:50 show, being that Angie is working until 8p. However, considering that Nathan is driving to Key Largo in the am, Grier (and who knows who else :wink:) is diving Saturday in the early am, that it is opening night, and that it's the only theater in Broward showing the movie, maybe we should leave it for Saturday evening, or Sunday.

What do you guys think?

Hey Rick,

Saturday or Sunday might be better for me since the babysitters may be available those nights. But don't make plans around me.

Now Jenny, not to be anti-social, but do you think I REALLY want to go looking for lobster where everyone else is?? All you experts would have the reef cleaned out before I even show up! Of course, if I come back empty handed, I could always go over to Grier's for his crabs.

I vote for Saturday night. I tend to like relatively early showings (Hey, I don't like paying the extra money for the later shows!), but we'll be there whenever/wherever the group decides to go.

Man, those crabs are everywhere! We picked up a half-dozen in our tiny front yard in about 5 minutes. I let them go, but was seriously considering having a boil for dinner.

Maybe if we can add some lobster on Saturday...

Ok...let's make it Saturday night then. Nathan, you think you'll be up to it considering the trip? Also, maybe we need to have a chat about some of them baby sitters...We're looking for one!

Early shows, huh Grier? Am I getting old? I'm starting to agree with you about the show times :D

I vote for the 7:40 p.m. show. The movie is only 79 minutes long. I hope it's worth it! lol

How about wearing our scubaboard.com tee shirts (or stroke, or H2O scuba, yada yada yada)????

Who's going? 7:40 show sounds fine..
Should one of use bring a dive flag so we'll all find each other? :wink:

We're in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom