Topside trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of my formative memories is of watching Jaws as a 12 year-old, in from the front row of the theatre with my two best buddies. When the dead guy's head floats through the hole in the bottom of the boat, the woman behind us startled and spilled popcorn over all of us. Ocean swimming was a lot more exciting that year!

LOL - that's great. You have the BEST stories! I only saw Jaws about 2 years ago and at that point I knew better...

darkmoon3d:
Info on "Open Water"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374102/

I'm up for going! WHich theatre would we meet at?
I was thinking either the theatres at Sawgrass Mall, or the Muvico at I-75 and Sheridan...(yeah Jenny, close to where you live to see if you get in the mood). But let's see where is being shown and what are the show times. More to come

Actually, Sawgrass is about 15 miles, and Movico is over 10. Don't worry, I won't be in the mood.

I'd rather meet at Sawgrass Mall since it closer to me. Perhaps we could do a night dive or something that day?

Scubaguy62:
I was thinking either the theatres at Sawgrass Mall, or the Muvico at I-75 and Sheridan...(yeah Jenny, close to where you live to see if you get in the mood). But let's see where is being shown and what are the show times. More to come

Scuba_Jenny:
Thanks, but no thanks. My imagination is too overactive, and if I ever want to continue to dive, I will not watch the movie...I heard its just a couple hours of screaming anyways...

Oh no...Jenny afraid of a movie? since when?... :11:

As it turns out, the babe has to work until 9 (yes, p.m.), unless she's able to switch her hours, we might just have to either pass, or take a later show. (She won't let me go by myself :17: )

The babe was able to change her schedule to get out of work at 8:00 p.m. I just checked the
moviephone website and the film's schedule is not posted. Since it appears that most everyone who wishes to go see the movie isn't going to Key Largo, perhaps we can catch a show around 9 or 10.

I'll check tomorrow as early as possible and will post schedules. Then we can make up our minds. If all else fails, Nathan and Grier, I'll call you guys. Darkmoon3d, if you wish, pm me your number. I'll do my best to keep everyone posted.

Would love to go, still. Our babysitters are busy though. Anyone want to babysit or know of a trustworthy sitter with reasonable rates? Or will the content of the movie be fine for a three year old? As I understand it, if she were to watch the movie, she may never get into diving!

Nate

BTW, I actually AM going to Key Largo early Saturday but on a more private trip. Sorry I couldn't invite anyone. A guy from church with a boat offered and the rest is history. I'm lucky to be going myself.

Well, Nathan,
Call Island Ventures on Sat Morning to find our iteniery, and then mention to your friend how good the diving will probably be "over there." See! You can still join us! LOL

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom