Topside trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaguy62

Son of Yemaya
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I know it's for the day before the "keys with So. Cal Divers" dive, but I'm curious how many would be up for a group to go and see "Open Water" on August 6th. An early evening showing would almost be required, especially since some of us will have to depart at 0600 (or earlier) for Key Largo the next day. Anyone??????

Hey Rick,

What is "Open Water"? Sounds intriguing whatever it is!

Nate

Editted: Movie right?? I think I heard of it.

Yeah Nate.. is the one about the couple that the dive boat leaves them behind. It's based on a true story and it's being released on Aug. 6

Thanks, but no thanks. My imagination is too overactive, and if I ever want to continue to dive, I will not watch the movie...I heard its just a couple hours of screaming anyways...

I'm in, and so is the family. (Let's give everybody something to think about while Dad's diving...)

GrierHPharmD:
I'm in, and so is the family. (Let's give everybody something to think about while Dad's diving...)

You, BAD.. BAD.. BAD.. Man you!... That goes for you too, Rick!

Scuba_Jenny:
Thanks, but no thanks. My imagination is too overactive, and if I ever want to continue to dive, I will not watch the movie...I heard its just a couple hours of screaming anyways...
Will you watch Jaws? That is one of my favorites. Ah, childhood memories of watching Jaws with Dad.

Thanks for the link, Darkmoon. I just watched the trailer. Reminds me: I need to watch out for those man-eating morays and moon jellies. :wink:

Refuse to watch Jaws. Have seen bits and pieces (LOL), but have better things to do...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom