Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CDNScubaMoose:
You may also want to consider the ferry crossing at Marine City to Sombra. Its just a small ferry but usually its a much smaller lineup.

One of the guys I talked to said they went to a ferry (didn't say which one) because they thought the line would be shorter but it was a 3-4 hour wait. Evidently there are concessions and bathrooms and something to do while you wait at the particular ferry (dock?). He said that was much better than looking at the 402 and crossing your legs for hours.
Ber :lilbunny:

Well my good people this fuzzy bunny is off to fold the last of the laundry and hop off to bed...it will be an early morning :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Night Ber! Can we leave yet? :D I have my coffee pot all set to go in the AM. Three alarms set. Car loaded. Steve loaded, oh, darn it I'm typing out load again!

I do have plenty of warm things, unless TG sold them on ebay...actually, I hope I still have my dive gear!

I printed out a couple maps showing the ferry location. Will try for directions, and a schedule.

Hey, found some more info.

Ferry operator http://www.bluewaterferry.com/ runs from about 7AM to 10PM, give or take. I also printed directions to get us to the ferry from either direction.

Hey Steve- you got time to figure out where the cheapest gas is on the way up? I'm mostly full now- filled up at the Kroger by Ken's place- $2.689 minus $.10 for the Kroger plus card... Woo hoo!

I still have to do the dishes. I've been playing scrabble online with erparamedic for about an hour now! I'm such a loser.

Yeah, I think the cheap gas is on the north side of Port Elgin. :D

For anyone addicted to the thread (as if that would happen) and not currently in Tobermory, diving has been good! Smooth as silk water. Decent vis, although we did have two farmers on the last boat planting corn (kicking up the bottom). Hmm, a little rain, not bad. Room smells like stale wetsuits. Vehicle smells like, uh, more stale wetsuits - really not looking forward to the drive home with those. Hmm, yeah that concludes my summary.

trucker girl:
Everything MUST SELL!

For Sale - One Yukon sport utility. Black. Smells like stale wet suits. Small dent. Turn siglnals work. Runs good. :D

Steve... this is so dorky. I'm on here checking to see if the scubamoose replied to my PM yet and here you are...

It's okay, though, I just submitted a new word in my scrabble game with scratchmyback... that's pretty dorky. :D

Go to sleep- we have a long day tomorrow- Ken's probably already throwing things at you trying to make you stop making the clicky noise.

PM sent - how much longer are you folks in Toby for?

CDNScubaMoose:
PM sent - how much longer are you folks in Toby for?

Noon tomorrow. Dives tomorrow am on Arabia and Wetmore. Then head home.

It's been a fun week.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom