Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all.

Just talked to Adam. He and Brian are joining us in Tobermory. The 3 of us will be staying at the Lands End Park. Site A if you want to join us for a fire.

They'll meet me at my place around 1pm on Monday. It'll take about 6 hours from here.

Paula

From travel.state.gov....

"Land and sea travelers are encouraged to have a valid U.S. passport. If they do not have a passport, they should be prepared to provide a government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver's License) and proof of U.S. citizenship such as a U.S. birth or naturalization certificate."

Yeah. Really a bummer. I understand and I don't. I made the reservation Thurs evening because A&B hadn't decided. As I'm staying through Labor Day to dive with my local club's charter I knew it was only going to get harder to book a room. & I didn't want to camp alone. 4 other friends check in for camping on Friday but I would have been alone M-Th.

The owner says she has turned people away. It sounds like she started doing that when I talked to her on Monday. & it was only a possibility. Luckily she's not envoking the cancellation policy for Mon-Th. She's only charging for one day of the holiday weekend. Overall it will still be more affordable splitting a campsite 3 ways.

Paula

Going to be a fun trip but I'm not liking the look of the winds in that forecast. Hope we don't get blown off :(

See you all early in the AM!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom