Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check your PMs. From what Ken said we're all meeting (we three in my car and Ber's two in her car) at 7 am in Sidney... it's all in the message... to the best of my understanding and with a clearly stated disclaimer that "I have no responsibilities here whatsoever." I just drive :wink:

There was a drive time recalculation. I don't calculate. I just make uneducated guesses. My dad's real proud of what I've done with the college money he spent :D

Steve_Dives:
How are we doing on space?

We're doing fine on space. We can comfortably fit two normal sized coolers (not those big things- the smallish coolers. Oh, never mind. I give up.

That is, of course, assuming you two don't have big makeup bags. Small ones are okay.

I have a cooler, and I will bring some water, gatoraid, Coke (with Splenda :D), and I have four Starbucks doubleshots. I have some cookies and crackers and bagels, oh my! This cooler is about twice the size of a six pack / lunch box size cooler, and taller.

I'll pass by the McD's in West Milton on my way. Would you like me to pick you up a cup? I'm trying to kiss butt now so I don't get left at a rest stop later! :D Actually, Google has my drive at 45 minutes, so the coffee might have 30 minutes to cool off. Good? Bad?

The foam probably leaches toxic petroleum byproducts. :D

Would you be opposed if I threw three Jose Cuervo ready mixed magarita cocktails in the cooler so we can have an arrival party? And would you (TG & Ken) drink one, or am I gonna be sippen lime juice all week? (Sorry to the rest of the gang, I only have three and first dibs go to by Yukon buddies [by Yukon buddies I'm referring to the pimpen' ride we will have for our trip])

No I wouldn't be opposed. I'm not sure if it's actually possible for someone to be opposed without be opposed to something. But, if it's possible (or not possible- to keep the sentence flowing smoothly?), I'm not opposed if you do that.

No, I won't drink one- so feel free to spread the wealth or hoarde as you see fit. I told Ken I would try some of his home brew if he brings it. Other than that, it will be me and a bottle of warm water. Maybe a cool gatorade if it strikes my fancy. I like to keep people guessing :D

I bought a seasonal beer at the store earlier this week. It's a pumpkin ale. :eyebrow: Gatorade is in the frig, along with water and coke. I'll probably be bringing along some bananas, since they are still greenish today and there's really no chance I'll eat all six of them by Monday morning.

Well. I feel like crap. Stuffy nose. Congestion in my chest. Ears feel funny. Same as just before the Gilboa weekend. Come to think of it, it's the same as how I've felt since Gilboa- just more intense today. I took Benadryl and I feel like I'm on some bad drugs. Why can't I ever get the good drugs feeling? Why do people do drugs if this is what they feel like? I'm gonna go pop some Sudafed. The Benadryl isn't working at all (plus, there's that whole sleepy thing- and it's kinda warm, and raining outside- it's total "hide under the covers" weather).

TG, Hope you feel better. R U running a fever or is it just some weed or mold thing getting ya? Tis the season.

I have a great idea! Let's run off to Canada together! Just you and me (and Ken) and the open road! Oh, I'm a dweeb! I'll go darn socks now... :rofl3:

Signed,
Your little kumquat :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom