Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Erm"?

Is there wifi anywhere up there? I'm getting my laptop back from the repair place today but I won't have our wireless card (which wouldn't work in Canada- at least not cheaply...). It might be a bit difficult to find an ethernet cable long enough to trail behind as I travel so I can plug in from the hotel.

Basically, if I can get online via wifi or DSL (which I'm just really doubting the hotel has- but I don't know), I'll bring the computer so I can keep on top of things (not on SB- I do work online! Just not as much as I should!). Otherwise, I probably won't.

I realize I'm horrible at this search thing on the internet so the fact that I can't find any Wifi in Tobermory doesn't mean it's not there. I thought I saw a campground ad mention wifi but couldn't figure out how to get to the website. I've never taken my computer so I have no personal experience.
Ber :lilbunny:

This year, no passport needed for driving across the border...next year, who knows.
Ber :lilbunny:

trucker girl:
Just double checking (and, really, shouldn't I be asking Homeland Security, the TSA or Border Patrol?)...

Driver's License, birth certificate and SS card. No passport.

For driving across the border, this is okay, right? And getting back (important detail).

It is just 1 of the 3, correct? Maybe I should just bring the passport so there's no question . . .

Ken

On a less lucrative note...

Scratchmyback may join us Friday after all. She got the dates mixed up- thought we were up in Toby THIS week- and, since it's next week (well, not yet, it's next week when we'll be there- nevermind), she might be able to swing it! Time will tell.

I think her calendar is metric.

How are we doing on space? And you forgot to mention the two dive flags, for which I now have rope! I've got dibs on the yellow one!

Wait, was 6:15 our new departure time?

Back
Top Bottom