Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
. . . . I've actually been semi-awake since 4 am (did I mention I have trouble sleeping?).

Actually, I was planning on mentioning something about that on the drive. Looking at the times you and Steve post, you never seem to sleep!

Ken

Ken - Thought I might see you at Ale Fest yesterday.

See everyone bright and early! Well, early at least! :D

Notso_Ken:
Actually, I was planning on mentioning something about that on the drive. Looking at the times you and Steve post, you never seem to sleep!

Ken

I can only speak for myself- I post because I have no life. Therefore I have to play with people who live in my computer. I'm pretty sure Steve has a life. After all, he went to an Ale Fest. I just mowed the lawn. Which one sounds more interesting to you?

:dork2:

No life here, remember, I'm an engineer! :wink: :rofl3:

Engineer, dweeb, and kumquat. :D

Steve_Dives:
Ken - Thought I might see you at Ale Fest yesterday.

See everyone bright and early! Well, early at least! :D

I didn't know it was going on, otherwise you would have!

I found out reading todays paper.

Ther you go, keeping secrets from me.

Ken

I wasn't sure I'd go to the Ale Fest until that day. I thought I might have a ton of work to do to get ready for the trip. It was alright. They had a lot of different beers (both ales & lagers), but if you've sampled various beers when travelling or at specialty stores you would probably have seen most of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom