Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
I'll be impressed if either one of you, or any of you, can work a slide rule. No cheating.

I was taught how to use one a long long time ago. :D

My LDS has a styrofoam thingy I can borrow no prob- or I can buy one for $22 that has an unreliable flag (meaning, my Dive Guy used the same flat/buoy after Katrina in Fla in massive waves and wind and the flag flew off and disappeared- wierd). So- how many dive flags do we have, and, worst case scenerio, can we get one at the dive shop up there if we need to? I am not opposed to following Ber Rabbit around like a lost puppy. Or would that be a rabid puppy? Not sure how the metaphor goes...

Does anyone know what the water levels are like at Tobe this year? I was mentioned to a friend that the plan was to dive the tugs and he said 'Well, maybe one of them'. Huh? He said only one was totally under water. That the water was so low the others were sticking above the surface.

hmmm.

trucker girl:
In a galaxy far, far away? You're not bringing a cape, are you? I don't think we have room for that.

AAAuuuugggghhhh. I have to leave the cape behind?

trucker girl:
So- how many dive flags do we have,
I picked up two dive flags from Ber tonight. (We also looked at about 2 years worth of Toby pictures. Cool stuff, can we leave already???) I need to pick up the lines to tow these things and some sort of contraption to wrap the rope onto. Ber has a float, so that makes a total of three, which sounds like it is close to one flag per buddy pair.

trucker girl:
I am not opposed to following Ber Rabbit around like a lost puppy. Or would that be a rabid puppy? Not sure how the metaphor goes...
It will be much more fun if we can get our tows tangled together!

Steve_Dives:
Ber has a float, so that makes a total of three, which sounds like it is close to one flag per buddy pair.

That included mine?

diver_paula:
Steve_Dives:
Ber has a float, so that makes a total of three, which sounds like it is close to one flag per buddy pair.
That included mine?

I didn't include your float, so that makes four.

Back
Top Bottom