Tobermory Cottage for Rent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Air BnB it. Wider audience.

We’re a little reluctant to advertise it too much, mostly because it’s really only available for a very limited amount of time. So far, the response has been great.

Last edited:
Do the Sheppards come with it? And, is there an extra charge to keep Jeff away?

Do the Sheppards come with it? And, is there an extra charge to keep Jeff away?

No dogs, but as I mentioned to someone else, if Jeff is there, you get a discount. If you take him with you when you leave, you get a free week. :wink:

She's baaack....

The Chi-Cheemaun is back for the season! She docks directly across from our place and her horn serves as our alarm clock!

Cheech _LLC6305.jpg

^ I get pretty relaxed when I'm diving. Last summer, while diving the tugs, She sounded her horns and I almost jumped out of my suit.
I'm always amazed by how long I can hear her props from a distance before she arrives at port.

^ I get pretty relaxed when I'm diving. Last summer, while diving the tugs, She sounded her horns and I almost jumped out of my suit.
I'm always amazed by how long I can hear her props from a distance before she arrives at port.

LMAO Ya, I guess The Cheech has been my neighbor for so long, I don't even hear her anymore. It's a little like living by a train track. We often have friends up of course, and when she blasts first thing in the morning, they will "comment". :)

For those that are newer to the area, sitting in our front room and just watching the harbour is a great way to spend a little time. Or a lot.

All the boats are in the water now and charters are starting this weekend I think. The water is going to be chilly this year, but from what I have seen, the visibility is superb... 100' plus for sure.

We still have several rental periods available, so if you're interested, message me here, on FB or by email at squaller.holler@gmail.com

Last edited:
Stupid Tugs sm ©-7748.jpg

Stupid Tugs sm ©-7750.jpg
Just a couple of shots from a shore dive two weeks ago on the tug Alice G. This site is a three minute walk from our place! (I desaturated them some to make it look colder... the water was a toasty 36°F. It's likely up to 36.5°F by now!)

Last edited:
????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom