Tobermory Cottage for Rent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I hope that this is ok to post here.... If not, delete away Mods~

Mrs. Stoo and I have decided to rent out our beloved Squaller Holler in Tobermory on a very limited basis this season. Rentals are available for a few weeks in June, July, August and September.

There is more information on our FB page but in a nutshell, this is the three-bedroom heritage cottage, located just on the edge of town, overlooking the harbour. The place was built in the very early 1900s but it has been completely renovated with new bathroom, appliances, water purification etc. The place is decorated with lots of underwater photos from around the area, as well as warmer destinations!

It's an ideal location for divers since it's a five-minute walk from the commercial dock, or 30 seconds from the transient dock if you have your own boat.

There are numerous restaurants and bars within an easy stumble from the front door. We provide a wheelbarrow in lieu of Uber or taxis in town.

The place would is suitable for three couples, but it may not be ideal for very young children as it isn't especially kid-proof and is on a relatively busy road. There is a pull out couch in the living room as well, but note that maximum capacity remains at six.

For non-divers, a path will lead you through the back yard and you'll find yourself at the head of the Bruce Trail and a further 5 minutes puts you at the Bruce Peninsula National Park Interpretive Centre. You can purchase your diver registration tag here.

Please have a look at our FB page and note that prices are in Canadian Dollars.

Please contact us at squaller.holler@gmail.com

Squaller Holler

Last edited:
Living Room.jpg

Kitchen .jpg

Bathroom 2.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Master BR 2.jpg

Second Bedroom.jpg

Front View.jpg

What a cute little place. Friends are going to Toby the week before Labor Day. Hotels $200 a night. Just floored me. High season indeed!

Yup... and they'll all be booked solid shortly. Honestly, if they wait until after Labour Day, they'll get better value for their dollar, especially mid-week.

Did I mentioned that it's about 3 km from the Arabia? :)

Arabia Birdseye FINAL © DSC_9445.jpg

You're in a good location.

It’s a great location. Overlooking the harbour and lake, a short walk to downtown or the trails. We’ve had many people try to buy the place over the years, but anytime we looked at the options, we opted not to do anything.

I hope your still interested in renting next summer, 2019?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom