To Pee Or Not to Pee (in your wetsuit)? That is the question!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a very disgusting thread. Let me add to it. I found while ice diving i could invert and stand on the ice using a little air in my fenzy. Having a attached hood on my farmerjohn suit, I could then get my ears warm. Getting both equally warm was the trick.

This is a very disgusting thread. Let me add to it. I found while ice diving i could invert and stand on the ice using a little air in my fenzy. Having a attached hood on my farmerjohn suit, I could then get my ears warm. Getting both equally warm was the trick.

Awwww Dude. It takes a lot to gross me out.

You take the cake.

Congrats.

....but then my hair smells.......:no:

I have 22 logged dives, and 22 pees. :-D I did figure out the neck seal trick though.

Yup, thanks for upping the disgusting factor. :wink:

So, is "a little air in my frenzy" a euphemism for farting? :confused:

Just bought a new 7mm and dove it for the 1st time yesterday -

Must admit I had some reservations b/c the suit was brand new, but I said *** and pissed away - at least 4 times!

I don't know how people hold it in - if you are drinking enough water (I drank two 20 oz waters before the 1st dive alone) it happens.

On a somewhat serious note, its critical to drink plenty of water before, and after diving - medical benefits not withstanding, you just feel so much better (almost as good as pissing your wetsuit : )

Most interesting pee story (not that I collect them) concerned a female cave dive instructor - she dove dry but used adult diapers for the inevedable what was going to happen. Makes sense, sure, but Adult Diapers??

And by the way - interesting 1st "meet and greet" post!

Back
Top Bottom