Titanium Reg systems? Are they worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im indescribably cheap
But I am certain that you love having an expensive Bentley for little money. You'd be driving it all over the western coastline showing it off. I know your type lol : 😜

But I am certain that you love having an expensive Bentley for little money. You'd be driving all over the western coastline showing it off. I know your type lol : 😜
Not if it needed any repairs, where I live the only thing you can get fixed is a dodge truck.
Now if Bentley made a jacked up 4wd in white the would be more popular around here, then I could trade it for a Kia hybrid.

Titanium if for the Gods, mere mortals can hardly appreciate the wondrous material with magical properties.

And there is an 81 page thread for the Titanium TFX :popcorn:. Speaking of an over expenditure!

Titanium if for the Gods, mere mortals can hardly appreciate the wondrous material with magical properties.

And there is an 81 page thread for the Titanium TFX :popcorn:. Speaking of an over expenditure!
TFX is a true wonder of engineering (speaking while on the outside looking in)
Every now and then I browse to see if an eu seller has the 2nd alone (maybe I impulse buy it)

Btw that thread (and reg geeks) is the reason I stopped being a lurker and signed up for SB

I can’t speak for anything else — but trying to make due with the ghetto version (trying to restore a mk20ul, while seeking another)
Ti is cool, but doesn’t make sense for my budget (to hoard regs)

Bentley made a jacked up 4wd

I think that they do. I can't imagine me taking it off road in Libya.

Ti is cool, but doesn’t make sense for my budget (to hoard regs)
Ti makes sense in a few applications .... spacecraft, fighter jets, pro racing bike parts etc. Elsewhere it's pretty much a status symbol used to part rich people from their money.

I've been guilty of falling for it on occasion but not with regs.

Ti makes sense in a few applications .... spacecraft, fighter jets, pro racing bikes etc. Elsewhere it's pretty much a status symbol used to part rich people from their money.

I've been guilty of falling for it on occasion but not with regs.

No grapes for you either!!!

Back
Top Bottom