Titanium Reg systems? Are they worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You folks are full of fish manure, just because you are cheapskates, it doesn't mean that you are correct. Ti regulators are far less maintenance and much more reliable in the long term. I'd rather have a Ti regulator than brass for ≤40% O2 applications.

As we say in Arabic, he who can't reach the grapevine, will say the grapes are sour.

You folks are full of fish manure, just because you are cheapskates, it doesn't mean that you are correct. Ti regulators are less maintenance and much more reliable in the long term. I'd rather have a Ti regulator than brass for ≤40% O2 applications.
Ti regs are a definitive way of demonstrating you have more money than sense

Ti regs are a definitive way of demonstrating you have more money than sense
I thought this was the role of a Rolex Submariner. Or Rolex Sea-Dweller. Or Rolex Deepsea.

Damn! I want one!! Without date complication, though, please.

rx7diver

Between a Bentley and a "ToyoAuto," I'd rather own a Bentley. I won't make shiit up just because I can't afford to buy the Bentley.

("ToyoAuto" is Chinese knockoff the Japanese Toyota lol. I see them around third world countries.)

They are worth having but not worth buying, I don’t like grapes by the way.

When I was younger and could travel with all I needed in a backpack, titanium was great.

Between a Bentley and a "ToyoAuto," I'd rather own a Bentley. I won't make shiit up just because I can't afford to buy the Bentley.
Im indescribably cheap.
IMG_7515.jpeg

:wink:

Pffft ... I have five early AA Ti first stages. Bought all used for cheap, a new piston is all they needed. The first two I bought are yoke, along the way I bought Ti DIN adapters so we could swap as needed. But being lazy I bought a couple that are DIN so I can just swap first stages rather than adaptors. I can probably sell the adapters for more than I paid for the regs.

I will admit that I recently bought TFX. But though it too was used I paid more for it as I did all the others combined. But hey I got spiffy reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom