Time for another Swampers Happy Hour?

Where would you prefer to meet for our Swampers' Gathering?

• Saltgrass off of I-30 (Rockwall)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • HalfShells in Frisco (Tollway / Legacy)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • BJ's in Plano (75, by Collin Creek Mall)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't go back and read every post, but are you guys planning the dinner on the 24th? Isn't that the weekend for the artic dive wine and cheese thing up at Lake Murray in Oklahoma?

Kunk35:
I didn't go back and read every post, but are you guys planning the dinner on the 24th? Isn't that the weekend for the artic dive wine and cheese thing up at Lake Murray in Oklahoma?

Yeah, looks like it is. Oh well -- anyone who wants to join us is welcome to, and those that want to go to Oklahoma can do that, too.

I'm in the mood for some seafood. Anyone know of any seafood places in the vicinity of ScubaToys, or around the MacArthur/635 area?

ScubaTexan:
Yeah, looks like it is. Oh well -- anyone who wants to join us is welcome to, and those that want to go to Oklahoma can do that, too.

I'm in the mood for some seafood. Anyone know of any seafood places in the vicinity of ScubaToys, or around the MacArthur/635 area?

There's a Rockfish and a Razoo's over there. Rockfish is off of MacArthur just south of 635, Razoo's is on the west bound service road just west of MacArthur off 635. At least all of this is true according to google. :)

Rockfish sounds good, THG. How about meeting at ScubaToys at 3pm and going over to Rockfish at about 5pm?

ScubaTexan:
Rockfish sounds good, THG. How about meeting at ScubaToys at 3pm and going over to Rockfish at about 5pm?

Sounds good to me, everyone else OK with this?

Grr.. going to have to miss this one. I'm in a play that's at the Courtyard Theatre in Plano this weekend.. we have shows at 2:30 and 8pm on saturday. So it looks like I won't be able to make it.

But if anyone wants to see a family-safe (bring the kids and throw popcorn at the bad guy) melodrama this weekend, come check out "Males Order Brides" at the Courtyard theatre in Plano. 15th and Ave G.

I play the part of CD Nichols, one of four bachelors that order mail order brides for themselves in 1870's Denver. An evil lawyer hires an actress to play all four finacess and the comedy ensues as she struggles to do quick-changes to keep up with all four of us.

D.

So who all is going to be at this? Right now the plan is ScubaToys at 3:00 and Rockfish at 5:00 this Saturday. If it is only going to be just me and ScubaTexan I'll definitely have to see about Larry giving us that gift certificate he promised a little over a year ago, one in two are pretty good odds. :)

I was planning on going, but my dive buddy and I are headed up to the wine and dive at Lake Murray on Saturday (weather permitting I suspect). I've got a new 7m semi-dry wet suit so I'm ready to hit the frigid waters...I think... :)

jc3.

jchapman3:
I was planning on going, but my dive buddy and I are headed up to the wine and dive at Lake Murray on Saturday (weather permitting I suspect). I've got a new 7m semi-dry wet suit so I'm ready to hit the frigid waters...I think... :)

jc3.

Don't forget to take a warm hood and gloves! Means all the difference in the comfort level. Have fun, wish we could go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom