Time for another Swampers Happy Hour?

Where would you prefer to meet for our Swampers' Gathering?

• Saltgrass off of I-30 (Rockwall)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • HalfShells in Frisco (Tollway / Legacy)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • BJ's in Plano (75, by Collin Creek Mall)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxHockeyGuy:
Does anyone else like the idea of meeting over near ScubaToys so we can head over there after we eat (besides Joe and Larry, lol)?

If you happen to run into Larry (and good luck with that), tell him he still owes us the first round of drinks from LAST year...
:rofl3:

He's probably up at his new paintball store, that could make an interesting Swampers day one day too.

If the plan is to end up a ScubaToys anyway...then it would seem to make sense that it would be just as easy to start there as it would be to end there...makes no nevermind to me either way...

That *IS* true.. he promised us a gift certificate or something if memory serves...

Free double 130's and a color vr3? :D

D.

ScubaTexan:
If you happen to run into Larry (and good luck with that), tell him he still owes us the first round of drinks from LAST year...
:rofl3:

Last time we went to On the Border on MacArthur / 635... it's about 10 min from Scubatoys.. there's also a Saltgrass, MiCocina, PeiWei, Ifratellis (italian), and a host of other places to choose from at that intersection....

D.

idea - anyone want to do a short (5-6min) on a scuba topic? Photography, medicine, lessons learned, trends, etc?

jchapman3:
If the plan is to end up a ScubaToys anyway...then it would seem to make sense that it would be just as easy to start there as it would be to end there...makes no nevermind to me either way...

Daylonious:
Last time we went to On the Border on MacArthur / 635... it's about 10 min from Scubatoys.. there's also a Saltgrass, MiCocina, PeiWei, Ifratellis (italian), and a host of other places to choose from at that intersection....
- anyone want to do a short (5-6min) on a scuba topic? Photography, medicine, lessons learned, trends, etc?
There are about 6 other places on the north side of 635 & MacArthur too. I work right by there (635/Luna) so I'm definetly be up for lunch on the 24th.

It's that time of year again - looking forward to summer - logging onto Scubaboard after the winter break.

OK, we're getting down to a week before the 24th -- where do you guys want to go and at what time? Do you want to go to ScubaToys before we eat or after? Is there anyone from down south that wants to come up and join us? Let's hear from you, Swampers! :D

467581.jpg

I was holding off responding till I saw what others thought, but since no one else has responded...

Seeing as ScubaToys is only officially open till 6:30 it makes more sense to me to do the ScubaToys thing first and then go have dinner. As for where and when to have dinner, I'm flexible.

Sorry, guys, I was holding off too until I knew for sure, but will be unable to make it this Saturday. Yall have fun- I guess I'll be seeing you soon in the swamp- well, at least your eyes, because I KNOW we're gonna be covered in plenty of neoprene for a while!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom