Time for a new drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are unlikely to hear back from them, I always get neoprene socks, rock boots aren’t for rocks, they are an adaptor between your feet and your fins.

part of the measurements are of your actual foot not just the shoe size.

my last one took just over 9 weeks I think.

Yea if you’re going to be walking over lots of rocks and rough areas I suggest getting socks and rock boots. I don’t have to deal with that, usually a short walk through grass or down a short concrete side walk.

I was thinking the tech boots, not sure I need them. The standard boots look like they are Neo with rubber soles. Tech boots look like a heavy duty version of that. I’d likely be fine with the standard boots.

I’ll be diving from the beach and the boat.

Neo socks so you can turn your suit inside out for finding leaks or drying after a flood.
I went unbalanced trigon pee valve.
Kubi rings

I did a second order for all the extra stuff to avoid import duties. 150g, 250g glove side kubi rings, extra seals, etc. Shipping was $75 and so long as your under $600 (I think) then you don't pay tax on it. Otherwise your undies are 28%

Both orders have the same estimated ship date since I did them the day. I ordered on 11/5 and should be shipped 2/3

I thought I would order extra seals and dry glove system with the suit, then undergarments in a separate order. I wonder if the extra seals and dry glove system will be classed the same as the suit. Maybe I should add those to the undergarment order. Should still keep that order under $600.

I thought I would order extra seals and dry glove system with the suit, then undergarments in a separate order. I wonder if the extra seals and dry glove system will be classed the same as the suit. Maybe I should add those to the undergarment order. Should still keep that order under $600.
Read the last 15 or so pages of the seaskin review thread. There are a few pictures of the tax breakdown for each item

Edit: read through this.

I have EEE feet so I'm pretty sure I'll end up with the socks so I can manage the shoes separately. Also lots of rocky beaches around these parts. Like the idea of being able to turn the thing inside out to dry too.

Back
Top Bottom