Tiger Shark Sighting on Baby Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK but it still dosent look like a shark to me. :)

it kinda looks like a shark to me, like the bones or something something someone had poahched or something, haha lisa are you doing something you are not supposed to

catherine96821:
Hawaiian cams are these things you wear instead of a BC....metal one hook over shoulder so they can crawl in for lobsters and leave the tank behind. Think half freedive, half scube.

Those things always look so uncomfortable to me - but I can understand its uses. I am rather envious about the way they just throw it on and are ready to go, though.

You shoot fish with a Hawaiian sling. That is a pretty fancy version of the Hawaiian backpack though. Once you start diving with one, throw away your tables and computer and always pack a case of Budweiser in case you get a little twitchy after your third dive to 200'.
You'll be fine by dive 5.

hahahaha. do you know my friends? Now you know why I think I am so conservative...it is all in context. These guys call them "cams"

I was thinking it would look cute with the right swimsuit, lisa.

I'm trying to get an older one to wear at the Picnic on the 10th (we have a couple hanging from the clubhouse ceiling that were made by a couple of our members). I'll let you decide on whether it is a Hawaiian sling or a shark.

Tom Winters:
You shoot fish with a Hawaiian sling. That is a pretty fancy version of the Hawaiian backpack though. Once you start diving with one, throw away your tables and computer and always pack a case of Budweiser in case you get a little twitchy after your third dive to 200'.
You'll be fine by dive 5.

HAHAHA (inhale again) HAHAHAHA So True Tom, So True!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom