Trip Report Cayman Brac Beach Resort December 28 2019- January 4 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have been there twice in the past few years and loved it! Very disappointing to hear about the cruise ships though. The extra guests would easily overcrowd the buffet and bar at CBBR. :(

Finally got around to editing the GoPro footage I took on the Brac trip!

This was my first time filming and editing.

Edited on DaVinci Resolve 16

Music Credit: (From the SB Video Forum!)

Music by Eric Matyas

www.soundimage.org

Beautiful and nicely done! I really miss the Sister Island Groupers!

Finally got around to editing the GoPro footage I took on the Brac trip!

This was my first time filming and editing.

Edited on DaVinci Resolve 16

Music Credit: (From the SB Video Forum!)

Music by Eric Matyas

www.soundimage.org

Great video, I really liked the pillar coral shots. How did you like using DaVinci Resolve and what kind of setup were you running it on? Thanks

This was my first time doing ANY video editing, but I thought Resolve was very user-friendly and intuitive. I watched a few Youtube videos and I was rocking and rolling.

I may go back and re-do, now I know how to add in better still photos and text/titles. Plus, I totally forgot about the pictures and video from my iPhone and I like when videos have some detail about resort, boats, food, etc.

Video was shot on GoPro Hero 7 Black with just the foam GoPro handle, no additional lights unless I caught some from another diver.....

My computer is an Asus Zenbook Silver with Intel i7, all stock, I am not a big computer buff, but I love this little machine!

OK I re-did the video once I got a little more proficient with the editing.

OK I re-did the video once I got a little more proficient with the editing.

Nice job! It looks like a great trip and I wish I was there and things were normal again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom