Thursday 21st Sept, 2006 - Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, this is a little weird for me to do a before and now pic. However, I just a bunch of rolls (yes, I still use roll film) back and there are some pics that I was shocked when I saw them. This is me prior to my decision to change my eating habits and try a better lifestyle. This was taken I think in January or Feb of this year.
menjulieevergladesspring06copy.jpg

This is the new me. Taken a couple weeks ago by Hermit Crab (who is the kid in the upper pic) in Key West.
meinthekeyssept06copy.jpg

woohoooo Jenny - what a great difference, so much less of you to see!!! i can see why you are buying clothes in sizes you havent been in for years now!

:wave-smil

and congrats all of us for the week of results!!! Fairy-good work at maintaining & Colby you have to pack your lunch!! i found not having my correct lunch packed made everything worse so heres to a great week for all of us!

WOW :11: Jenny. I just saw your pictures and what a difference. You have definitely come a long way. Looks like right now all you need to do is maintain. You look great.

Thanks so much for the compliments. I still want to lose 10-15 more, with 20 being awesome. Been slacking lately though, I need to put that first pic on my fridge as a reminder!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom