Think You've Got Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if you pay for round trip airfare and have this list on hand when i arrive i'll happily dispatch the ugly little bugger
1/2 pound of c-4 with primer and 10 feet of fuse

You just wanna see a fish TANK explode.:rofl3:

Next time my wife wants me to take care of a spider in the house I'll show her this!
Kill that thing so I can sleep again will ya!

Oh, I'll deal with this worm but if it was a spider, I'd move. I don't care if my husband [-]can[/-] can't swing a hammer without pounding his finger, makes me be the 'bad-guy' with our nephew and son, or leaves the toilet seat up...........he comes and kills all the freaking spiders for me (AND HE DOES IT WITH HIS HANDS).

If he's not home, I usually grab a shovel (longest handle thing I have that will kill them), hold the very end of the handle, slam the blade down, and run away usually screaming. I have a spider phobia. And those are for the ones I have to do something about.

Last edited:
ok...round trip bus fare and 1/4 pound of c-4?

Oh, I'll deal with this worm but if it was a spider, I'd move. I don't care if my husband can swing a hammer without pounding his finger, makes me be the 'bad-guy' with our nephew and son, or leaves the toilet seat up...........he comes and kills all the freaking spiders for me (AND HE DOES IT WITH HIS HANDS).

If he's not home, I usually grab a shovel (longest handle thing I have that will kill them), hold the very end of the handle, slam the blade down, and run away usually screaming. I have a spider phobia. And those are for the ones I have to do something about.

He plays golf, is a woodworker and kills spiders with his bare hands! You are one very lucky lady Ann Marie!

...but if it was a spider, I'd move.
This would make a good signature....:rofl3:

Send Marion to a fishy shrink so they can get over the stripe issue and Robin to get to the root of their aggression towards you. It's not a healthy relationship.
While they are away you can focus on dealing with the nasty wormy bugger.

it sure is getting green in here . . .

Anyone calling for me?
:rofl3:

Gee, AM - this is the first time in my life I see this creature

:popcorn:

What do you think,Ann Marie YELLED spider.
3725-tarant.jpg

I could hear it on this side of the ocean.:rofl3:

So we come running.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom