Think You've Got Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take lots of pictures.

They'll come in handy....either for bragging rights,

or at the inquest!

:D

(Just kidding)

But pics will be eagerly awaited... :wink:

(heck, if you don't care if this sucker lives or dies, don't use your hands to grab it. Use a humongus pair of pliers or something like barbeque tongs... It will make for better video, too! )

Others have said they break apart easily :depressed: I can see it coming out like a 6ft spaghetti noddle :)Posted via Mobile Device

Or maims u forever... Just sayin... :)
Posted via Mobile Device

:rofl3: I know!

In the information that I've read, they are too strong to pull from rocks out of the rocks. I also read that it's a segmented worm, can break easy, and both ends will live. eeew!

BBQ tongs! That's a great idea, or a pair of pliers!

Take a dead fish, put an M80 in it with a waterproof fuse. When it eats the fish light the fuse and blow that sucker to kingdom come! How big is the tank? Possible to transfer the coral and drain the tank enough to move it or force it to come out. Then get the gun and blow it's head off. Last question- What will you do with the young ones? They are face huggers ya know- like in Alien. Damn just gives me the creeps lookin at it. I'd hire somebody I don't like very much to get rid of it. If it latches onto their arm and they run screaming down the street no big loss.

How about a shop-vac?

or bleach . . .

Holy Roly Poly! Does that thing really exist!?!?! This would have been a perfect thread to start on Apr 1.

I would love to see pictures if you manage to catch this monster.

Oh, I plan to take pictures and I am going to try and take it alive. I know someone that will want it (on a saltwater fish forum). She has agressive tanks for the 'unusual'.

Okay, boys.... No M80 or bleach (though I do appreciate the ideas), the reason I want this sucker out of my tank (other than I'm afraid it might crawl out one night and come and get me) is because it is eating my beautiful and expensive coral. Bleach and an M80 would surly do harm to those as well. Besides, who would want to hurt Robin and Marion (even though Robin tries to bite me any time I put my hand in the tank...)

Attachments

• robin and marion.jpg
    robin and marion.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 87
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom