Think You've Got Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SAVE NEMO!!!!

:rofl3:

I feel your pain. I had a clown trigger that would take a chunk out of your finger if you weren't paying attention at feeding time. They really like shrimp too! The way that got solved was when I refinished the vanity in the master bath. The fumes from the paint remover I used (clear on the other end of the house with the windows open) permiated the house and I got to start over with the tank. So I guess you should add paint remover to the list with M80's and bleach. Add oven cleaner to that list as well. I have experience with that too.

I don't have Nemo, but Marion (the bigger clown) does have her own issue. He is a mis-bar, her stripes aren't perfect. (That's why I got her)

I love the change in avatar!!!! :kiss2:

seriously, whats wrong with her bars?

The middle set of bars stop. They should be one continuous circle around her body.

This really isn't a good photo, but you can see the difference in their stripes.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 66
if you pay for round trip airfare and have this list on hand when i arrive i'll happily dispatch the ugly little bugger
1/2 pound of c-4 with primer and 10 feet of fuse

LOL! If I was going to buy a round trip ticket to Florida; I'D GO THERE and forget about the worm!

The middle set of bars stop. They should be one continuous circle around her body.

This really isn't a good photo, but you can see the difference in their stripes.
Ok, I see what you mean now :D wow some people are picky, don't they know the fish is just differently abled.... :d

Posted via Mobile Device

Next time my wife wants me to take care of a spider in the house I'll show her this!
Kill that thing so I can sleep again will ya!

Back
Top Bottom