Think You've Got Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
Letterboy Note the special GREEN
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Has a ring.:D

if you got enough extra tanks, move the fish out and break up the coral so you can find what hes living in. you should be able to put the coral into buckets for a short while to try saving as much as you can

I have a better idea.....

Letterboy

Maybe you can make a trap? A big glass bottle with bait inside?

Any way you do it, it's going to be an adventure. Can't wait to hear more.

Okay, I don't know how to use the multiple quotes, so I'll do my best!

TeamCasa, I made a mistake-- he can NOT swing a hammer. One of the first time's he met my Dad (who would giggle when he thought he was intimidating someone, he reminded me of John Wayne), my Dad asked him for a little help. He smashed my Dad's finger. I'll never forget the look on either one of their faces....priceless.

Tried the traps, you know there are commercial one's made for catching worms..... just not worms you can measure in FEET!

300bar, I swear looking at that spider made my pulse increase.

Love the idea about taking my clowns to therapy. They need it. The females tend to grow larger and are more assertive than the males. One evening Marion bit Robin (PMS maybe??), he turned around and bit her and swam off. She chased him down and bit him again! My husband and I laughed so hard hard.

There is no way I'm going to smash up my coral. Today I bought a small piece about 2-inches by 1-inch and it cost me $45!!!!!! There was another piece that was about 3-inches squared that was $175; we will not be breaking up coral.

The live rock that it is hiding in costs anywhere from $6-8 a pound. If I think I know what piece it is in, I'll leave that piece out but I'm not smashing all my rock to find it either. I probably have $200-300 in rock in this tank.

UPDATE!!!!

I was giving one of my closest friends grief for not coming over to help me this weekend. So, he's coming over tonight!!!!

I may have some photos to put up as early as tonight. If we find that worm, and can get it out, I will post photos before I go to bed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom