They took my money

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohh yes, they produce a bunch. Which is why I'm not advocating turning the area into a nuclear wasteland. Just building a wall.

Good joke. Layabouts can't build a wall. Not even with $10B of ill-gotten gains from stolen military budget.

Southerners and Midwesterners often don’t have much use for the NE.

Incorrect. They have great use for our excess $$$.

Looks shiny.

If you don't find your kayak maybe I can sell you mine.
Out of my 2, one already knows the routine for diving.
Haha they had a perception tandem in stock (a rarity). Along with a few other sit insides.

What yak you looking to get rid of? It's gotta be big enough for me and an 8 y/o going on 13...lol

Also, I escaped and it only cost me 200 bucks.

But, the gf's birthday shopping is done...

I remember reading at one point they did have a showroom. Not sure if it’s closed due to the plague.
Back when it was Fill Express, they even had classrooms. My infamous trimix course classroom instruction was provided there. When Mark Derrick sold Fill Express, he kept the DGX part.

And in typical Florida fashion, the folks who arrived last are the rudest and rushed past those of us standing apart and went right to the door so he could be first.

He's telling everyone how great rei is and how he's been a supporter for a long time, 5 years...

Bet you cant guess what state he's from...
Long time, huh? 5 whole years? I think I've been a member for 40.

So what do FL folks call the unwanted from NY/NJ?

WI residents call IL people “FIBS” (Effing IL Bastards) but they like our money. I’m not a FIB as I consider myself a Michigander in exile. :D

Many of them came up here when the pandemic started and haven't left...Ugh. Summer is over go back to Chitcago already...

Many of them came up here when the pandemic started and haven't left...Ugh. Summer is over go back to Chitcago already...

I may be moving north of Cheddar Curtain next summer. :D

..DGX is another dangerous place. Good thing they don't actually have a showroom to find wonderful things you don't need.

That doesn't stop me. I buy things online and then go pick them up at the store in Pompano when I'm at my house in Boynton Beach. It's only a pick up counter with a big warehouse full of cool scuba stuff behind it. I've known Joyce for many years, met on Kevin's Underwater Explorer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom