There's more than one way to skin a horse...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the stories and pictures.....Love horses, but allergies keep me away....:bawling:

I did want to share the pictures that I took of a friends children and their horse and pony

justleesa:
.....Love horses, but allergies keep me away....:bawling:
The only time I have horse allergies is when they're doing the spring coat shedding... which mine will be starting to do about the time I get home later this week :11:

I was reminded of my own allergies when I rode Lynne's horses... who are both shedding.

Beautiful photographs, Leesa! I'm always awed by people who can "see a picture", like you (and my husband) can, as opposed to people like me, whose best efforts are just snapshots.

cats, rabbits, hamsters, horses....all I need to to is touch'em or touch something that they have i.e. cats sits on a towel, I remove the towel...eyes water, sneezing, swelling, asthma...no fun. At least I can take pictures of them :)

Thanks TSandM :blush:....I guess that is the artist in me getting out :wink:

A picture taken from old video transfered to dvd of my arabian gelding who passed away 3 years ago. We were a good team.

Yeah - what Leesa said!!

Someday I'm actually going to have a camera ready in video mode when my stallion is playing and carrying on. Absolutely beautiful and awe-inspiring to see the energy, playfulness, power and joy of life he exibits. I've seen him rear up, then while still on his hind legs, he'll strike out with his front feet, then while still elevated in the front, he'll leap into the air and kick out with his hind feet, then land bucking and kicking and running and snaking his head.... The mares just stay out of the way and watch :D

Snowbear:
I've seen him rear up, then while still on his hind legs, he'll strike out with his front feet, then while still elevated in the front, he'll leap into the air and kick out with his hind feet, then land bucking and kicking and running and snaking his head....

If I tried that, I'd land on my face...lol..looking forward to your video clip!!

So, you guys will appreciate what this means . . . Snowbear already knows.

I've decided to sell the young horse (the brave one). I'm not riding enough. I'm spending too much time diving. This is a great sadness, because I've known him since he was born, and he was more or less given to me by one of my very best friends. But it's not doing him justice to ignore him, and given the choice between riding him and breathing off a regulator, he's regularly losing . . . :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom